When was the last time you revised or updated your digital media presence or personal brand? There is no better time to re-envision and reaffirm where you’d like to be this leap year.
Take a moment to visualize exactly what it is you’d like to achieve and ensure that your digital brand is harmoniously and organically aligned with your vision.
Here are 5 tips to upsurge your online presence:
- Revise and revisit your digital folios. When was the last time you upgraded them? Channel your improved self through all your digital media platform subscriptions vis a vis updating tag-lines, slogans, themes and profile pictures etc. These little tricks will sure shake up your social engagement.
- Follow suit when it comes to your website, write a new blog, share an article, idea or even create a video. Having your own brand enables you to stand out. Personal branding is a great way to organically connect and engage with your audience.
- Keep up with everything new and noteworthy that’s affecting the niche you’re affiliated with. Make sure to engage and follow. Staying current with the affairs of any given industry ensures you are part of the happening and will provide you better insight.
- Share something that’s going on with you. Have you been looking for furniture? What obstacles have you encountered? Just came back from a vacation? We’d love to hear about it! A personal touch is the key to credibility.
- Last but not least, the most important is to stay organized. Incorporate everything listed up above to create your personalized content calendar and start posting. Do your research, write some blogs and go get ‘em!
Need a jump start? Comment down below and we’ll sort it through!